Innovation Postdoctoral Fellowship, Inflammation Hub, Novartis
Apply for the Innovation Postdoctoral Fellowship at Novartis.
* Program duration: 2-3 years
* Mentorship & access to technology: Innovation Fellows will drive a multi-year research project under the mentorship of distinguished NIBR scientists and have access to NIBR innovative technology platforms to achieve their research goals
* Curriculum: at the start of their Fellowship, Innovation Fellows will attend a comprehensive training series (boot camp), including dedicated courses covering the fundamentals of drug discovery and development. They will participate to our Science & Business pillars of drug hunting sessions during their first 2 years, as well as several professional development seminars.
* Rotation option: toward the end of their Fellowship, Innovation Fellows will have the opportunity to choose a short-term rotation in either a scientific or business-related subject area to broaden their exposure and skills
* Fireside chats with local leading scientists and entrepreneurs
* Community: Innovation Fellows will join our vibrant postdoctoral community for dedicated events, including the monthly postdoctoral seminars and our annual Research Day Symposium
* Early-career scientists (MD and/or PhD), with terminal degree received within the last 3 years (students graduating in the next 5 months are eligible to apply)
* Eager to translating scientific discoveries into medicines that improve human health
* Broad range of scientific and technical subject areas welcome (cell and developmental biology, chemical biology, genetics and more)
* Prior experience in cell culture, human stem cell culture, molecular biology techniques, biochemistry or inflammation biology will be a plus.
* Strong publication record or other scientific achievements (i.e. awards, patents)
* Entrepreneurial attitude and boundless curiosity
Please submit your CV and cover letter by June 21, 2023 for consideration.
Include a paragraph describing a potential angle within the Hub theme for which you believe you could make an impact.
All applications will be evaluated by a review team comprised of NIBR subject area experts, including Hub mentors.
Candidates selected as finalists will be invited for an all-day virtual interview in July 2023. New Innovation Fellows are expected to start in the Fall of 2023 at our Cambridge, MA site. #PDX
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.