Bridge To BCG Consulting Workshop
Join the Boston Consulting Group for a Bridge to BCG immersive workshop designed to help you test-drive the BCG case team experience.
As a Bridge to BCG participant you will:
- Think strategically while solving a case in a realistic BCG case team simulation
- Team with Bridge participants and BCG consultants to understand the why and how behind case work
- Network and connect with BCG consulting staff and your fellow Bridge participants
- Get to know our culture and learn about life as a consultant
- You will be granted the opportunity to interview for a full-time position
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to join one of two program options:
- In-person: May 21-22, 2024
- Virtual: May 15-16, 2024
Offering both an in-person and virtual option allows us to expand our reach and provide more flexibility for participants. Both programs will provide you with the opportunity to test drive the consulting experience and get to know our consulting staff and fellow participants.
If selected for the in-person program, you will be invited to the Bridge to BCG program location closest to your campus or home. We will cover round-trip transportation and one night at a hotel for out-of-town guests. Meal and reasonable expenses associated with the program are covered for all attendees.
Bridge to BCG is open to candidates currently enrolled in, or who have recently completed, advanced degree programs and are looking to start their full-time careers with BCG in 2025. Eligible candidates must currently reside in the United States or Canada and either attend or have an affiliation with a school or hospital within these countries.
Eligible degree programs and pathways include:
- Postdocs (including industry postdocs)
- MDs and MD residents/fellows
- Practicing physicians
- Current non-MBA masters with a JD, MD, or PhD
Our Bridge to BCG application has two components.
- Consulting – Full-time application (5-10 minutes)
- Video cover letter (45 minutes): An email invitation to complete the video cover letter will be sent on a rolling basis throughout February and March. All videos are due by the end of the day on Monday, March 25, 2024. For detailed information on the video cover letter, please click here.
If you do not complete all required components, your application will be considered incomplete.
Applicants can expect an update on their application status by mid-April. Bridge finalists will be invited to an interview that includes two components: a 30-minute Zoom interview focused on your experience and capabilities, and an online case exercise.
You can access interview prep materials through our
BCG Accelerate Program.