Did you miss the 2014 Career Symposium? You can still watch the presentations!
Please follow the School of Medicine Media Site link to watch the presentations of the 2014 Annual Career Symposium.
Watch the following speaker presentations:
- Dr. Shari Barkin, M.D., William K. Warren Foundation Chair in Medicine, Marian Wright Edelman Professor of Pediatrics, and Director of Pediatric Obesity Research and the Division of General Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Dr. Andrea Bauman-Carnegie, Ph.D., Director of Administrative Operations, Center for Clinical and Translational Science, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Dr. Nikki Cheng, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center
- Dr. Jennifer Morrell-Falvey, Ph.D., Staff Scientist, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Dr. Klarissa D. Hardy, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy
- Dr. David Lyons, Ph.D., Director, Wake Forest Animal Welfare Program and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, Wake Forest University
- Dr. Matthew McMahon, Ph.D., Senior Advisor for Translational Research, National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Christine Micheel, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor of Medicine and Managing Editor, MyCancerGenome.org, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Harold Olivey, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Biology, Indiana University Northwest
- Dr. Michelle Penn-Marshall, Ph.D., Chairperson, Department of Biological Sciences, Hampton University